Real Estate Associate
Join this leading regional firm and gain valuable exposure to high-quality, high-value real estate work, with incremental support as you progress through the real estate ranks.
This award-winning regional firm have reinforced their status as a Northern heavyweight through their innovative and results-driven approach. In particular, they are highly regarded in the Legal 500 and have achieved numerous awards within the region.
Offering an excellent work/life balance and flexibility, this firm truly know what it means to put their employees at the heart of what they do. This is reflected in the sheer number of home-grown partners located across their offices - a result of effectively nurturing and developing legal talent throughout all levels.
It is clear that their notable strength, entrepreneurial organisation and ever-growing presence have earned them a seat to compete in the market amongst national and international practices.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Real Estate Associate to join the firm's L500 department in Newcastle, with hybrid working in place
- The Real Estate team are recognised as one of the region's best - full of first-class experts and sector specialists who advise a wealth of national corporates and HNW individuals on a range of complex matters
- As such, you will have a diverse caseload covering the full spectrum of real estate work, including acquisitions and disposals, development work, landlord and tenant, and real estate finance
- You can expect to receive a high level of support and significant investment in your professional development. You will be working alongside respected Lawyers, who will give you the platform to further expand your real estate network
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Real Estate Solicitor with 1-4 years PQE
- Well-organised and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- A high degree of training and support to develop as a junior-mid Solicitor
This is a standout opportunity for a Real Estate Associate to join the firm's dynamic office in Newcastle.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.
Apply for Real Estate Associate
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly