The Contracts Manager will report to the Commercial Director and will help to lead the coordination and management of all contract delivery for both clients and suppliers.
Our client delivers resourcing, outsourcing and advisory services from complaints to customer service, remediation to resilience - bringing together the people, processes and knowledge businesses need to succeed.
- Draft and revise a variety of contractual documents for clients in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client requirements whilst mitigating risk
- Assist with the drafting and negotiation on supplier agreements and contractual documentation, where required
- Advise on and review amendments/extensions to commercial terms/agreements
- Assist the Bid Team with the reviewing of terms and conditions relating to bids and tenders for prospective clients
- Liaise directly with clients and suppliers to help ensure a successful outcome on any negotiations
- Provide practical advice, guidance and support to internal stakeholders to ensure that the interests of the business are protected, supported and are in compliance with applicable laws
- Ensure the organisation's internal contract documents are accurate and well maintained
- Maintain excellent working relationships with clients to ensure their needs are met
- Review, scrutinise and develop operational process flows for the contract management process
- Ensure that all stakeholders understand and adhere to contractual obligations
- Update, as required, policies and procedures for the business
- Establish and maintain strong business relationships with internal stakeholders
The successful candidate will be practical, self-driven, business-based approach to problem solving. Juggling multiple deadlines and able to communicate with external and internal stakeholders. They should be able to demonstrate a prompt, constructive solution for stakeholders on all matters pertaining to contract management, strategy, operating standards, best practices, and standards relating to laws and regulations.
Competitive salary and benefits scheme
Remote working with ad-hoc working in Reading