This is a fantastic opportunity to join our friendly Facilities team on a permanent basis, in the office full-time. Currently made up of a Facilities Manager and Head of Business Services, the Facilities Assistant will report directly to the Facilities Manager.
- You will be responsible to support the management of the maintenance of the premises
- Arrange and supervise pre-planned maintenance works.
- Operate helpdesk logging system for all reported building and equipment faults
- reporting to our suppliers or building management as appropriate to ensure prompt resolution.
- Undertake weekly walkabouts to ensure all relevant health and safety checks are carried out.
- Ensure high standards of housekeeping in basement areas to ensure they are clean, tidy and safe to work in, liaising with other business support teams as appropriate.
- Undertake new joiner induction sessions ensuring cotag allocation, manual handling training presentation and health and safety tour undertaken.
- Produce monthly KPI's for all facilities tasks.
- Knowledge of document management system and e-filing is advantageous.
- Trained in DSE assessments is desirable.
If you have the relevant experience, then please apply.