Planning Senior Associate
Be at the forefront of this forward-thinking Planning team, with the platform to manage high-value matters for a wealth of national chains and public sector organisations.
This Top 100 firm have reinforced their status as a regional heavyweight through their innovative thinking and ever-growing ambition to tackle new legal challenges. The numerous L500 Top Tier departments across their offices have allowed them to mark their territory as a leading player in the North and across the nation. Intrinsically, their client base includes some of the largest businesses and UHNW individuals domestically and overseas.
Their employee-focused approach is second to none and has been a catalyst for their success. Organic growth, through nurturing and developing talent, has allowed many individuals to progress through the ranks towards partnership.
Whilst the quality of work is that of an international firm, they offer the work/life balance of a regional, with many of their fee-earners working flexibly, from home or part-time hours.
- This is a standout opportunity for a Planning Senior Associate to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- The Planning department work alongside some of Britain's biggest housebuilders, leading public sector organisations and national retail & leisure chains on a range of complex matters
- To align with this, you will be an experienced individual with a firm grasp on the legal technicalities of all aspects of planning matters
- You will manage a diverse caseload including complex planning applications & appeals, CPO & DCO work, s, 38, 278 & 104 agreements, enforcement issues, public inquiry work and judicial review
- As a Senior Associate, you will also mentor the junior members of the Planning team and liaise with other senior members to support the development of the department
- This role comes with strong prospects to progress, in line with the growth agenda - the firm are succession planning and keen to find the next generation of senior Lawyers, providing you with the platform for future partnership
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Planning Solicitor with 6-8 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities
- First-class communication and an entrepreneurial flair
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a highly rewarding opportunity for a Planning Senior Associate to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.