Real Estate Finance Partner
Are you seeking a platform for career growth at a highly entrepreneurial, creative, forward-thinking and commercially focused culture?
This stand-out practice is based in the heart of the City. Real Estate is one of their core areas, and subsequently, their other departments have a Real Estate flavour to the work that they do.
They are ranked highly in the Legal 500 and have grown significantly in recent years; they now stand at over 100 staff. They act for many well-known companies including Hilton Hotel, Ted Baker, Marriott and various funds.
They are forward thinking, entrepreneurial, progressive and have a collegiate working environment. They are very creative and ahead of the curve in the changing legal landscape, they pave the way in Real Estate, with other law firms replicating their approach. They firm is highly profitable and well managed.
Due to increased workflow, the firm is seeking to hire a new Real Estate Finance Partner for their City of London office.
The Real Estate Finance department deals with a variety of difference clients including; specialist property funders including private equity groups, individual private investors and traditional-style lending organisations as well as the traditional Bank sources.
The firm deals with the usual funding solutions but is well-known for its forward thinking, innovative and often unusual financing solutions for clients to assist them with them often complex and highly technical loan documents. The department is quick to adapt to changes in the market and often other firms copy their lead. You will join a team made up of pure Banking and Property Finance lawyers.
- You will be a Real Estate Finance Partner with at least 7 years PQE (there is no upper limit in regards to PQE)
- You will have experience of working within a well-known Property Finance department
- You will deal with a varied and interesting caseload which will include; Negotiating loan documents, Primary and mezzanine funding, Project management of loans by UK banks overseas, Secured and structured lending, Asset Finance and Securitisations structures.
- You will be a dynamic candidate who can build solid client relationships, with the ability to develop and maintain existing business
- Salary is dependent on your level of experience, plus an excellent benefits package plus bonus structure.
This an excellent opportunity for a Real Estate Finance Partner to join a highly experienced, dynamic department in the City of London.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.