Dispute Resolution Lawyer
Leading global law firm are looking to hire a junior dispute resolution/ commercial litigation lawyer to join their highly successful team- this role can be based in Glasgow or Edinburgh and remote-working options are also available.
The role will primarily focus on involvement in high-value and complex litigation disputes, acting for a diverse client and sector/ industry base, you will gain direct experience in all aspects of dispute resolution, working with a highly support team, working as part of a wider UK group.
Work will include:
- Advising on all aspects of disputes avoidance, management and resolution of high quality highly complex disputes across a range of sectors.
- Management of disputes and preparation of strategies for dealing with claims be they by arbitration, litigation, adjudication, expert determination or mediation.
- Drafting, reviewing and amending a range of dispute related documents (ranging from pleadings to pre action letters).
- Strategically advising clients and managing client expectations and project delivery appropriately.
- Liaising and taking instruction from clients.
- Attending client meetings.
- Business development - development of a personal plan, assistance with and implementation of business development campaign.
- Legal research.
- Candidates must be admitted in Scotland and will be circa 1-4 years PQE.
- You will have a demonstrable background in commercial litigation/ dispute resolution.
On offer is a highly competitive top-tier salary and attractive benefits package and the chance to work with a market-leader.
For a confidential discussion about this position or to apply, please click on the Apply Button.
Apply for Dispute Resolution Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly