Legal PA - Finance
Our client is a prestigious US law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal PA to join their Finance team in London to provide a polished support service to their Senior partners and fee earners.
You will ideally have previous Legal PA experience gained from a Finance / Corporate / Banking department of a recognised law firm.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £45,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position, and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach (3 days in the office, 2 from home).
This is a fantastic Legal PA opportunity to join one of the most prestigious law firms in the world!
Your responsibilities as a Legal PA within Finance will include:
- Coordinating and arranging meetings and conference calls
- Maintaining and tracking schedules and calendars for attorneys
- Coordinating travel and managing out of office support for attorneys and / or clients
- Answering the phone / taking messages / using voice mail, instant messenger, responding to e-mails
- Processing postal mail, setting up videoconferences, etc
- Preparing materials such as correspondence, manuscripts, minutes, legal documents
- Printing, scanning, organising, transcribing, and distributing documents upon request
- Liaising with the Revenue Team to produce drafts, revisions and submissions of client billings
- Reading and proofreading documents prior to distribution
- Processing and monitoring attorney expense reimbursements, reconciling phone charges etc
- Organising and consistently maintaining attorney files in a timely manner
Requirements as a Legal PA within Finance will include:
- Previous experience within a Finance / Corporate / Banking department of a reputable law firm
- Proven experience within a similar Legal PA role
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Relevant secretarial qualifications
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work