Banking & Finance Partner
Join this regional firm and be at the forefront of a leading banking department, with the opportunity to manage high-value banking transactions and expand upon the team's successes.
This leading regional firm have reinforced their status as a Northern heavyweight through their innovative and results-driven approach. In particular, they are highly regarded in the Legal 500 ad have achieved numerous awards within the region.
Offering an excellent work/life balance and flexibility, this firm truly know what it means to put their employees at the heart of what they do. This is reflected in the sheer number of home-grown partners located across their offices - a result of effectively nurturing and developing legal talent throughout all levels.
It is clear that their notable strength, entrepreneurial organisation and ever-growing presence have earned them a seat to compete in the market amongst national and international practices.
- This is a highly rewarding opportunity for a Banking & Finance Partner to join the firm's L500 department in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- To align with the firm's amiable ethos, you will be a motivated individual, looking to join an award-winning team
- You will manage a diverse caseload, including property, bridging and mezzanine finance; secured lending issues; acquisitions and development finance transactions and real estate finance
- You will act for both lenders and borrowers including UK and non-UK banks, private equity investors, local and national government bodies and corporate borrowers
- As a Partner, you will also overlook the development of the department, supervising your team and playing a pivotal role towards business development
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Banking & Finance Solicitor with a minimum of 8 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities
- First-class communication and an entrepreneurial flair
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for a Banking & Finance Partner to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.