Property/Property Development Lawyer
Our client is a fast-growing, entrepreneurial national law firm which provides clients with practical and straightforward legal advice whatever the location of their business and their requirements.
They are now looking for additional talented and ambitious Property Associates to join their London team, which provides advice on all areas of real estate law and acts for a wide range of clients including developers, retailers, social housing, banks and lending institutions.
This position offers a broad diet of commercial property work, acting on behalf of high profile clients including banks and developers. From day one you will be given significant responsibility to advise clients on:
- Purchase, sale and development of commercial property.
- Good quality investment, development work and asset management.
- Complex landlord and tenant and advice.
- Secured lending/property finance.
- Acquisitions and disposals.
To be considered for this role, you will:
- Have received training and probably at least four years' post-qualification experience at a well-regarded UK or international firm.
- Be commercial, client-focused, ambitious, positive and willing to work as part of a team.
- Be confident and personable and have developed strong client and matter management skills.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills and strong problem-solving skills. and
- Have the experience and gravitas to operate both as part of a team and independently in a busy and sometimes demanding environment.
This position is a great opportunity for a Property lawyer to develop and the prospects for advancement are real. To discuss this and other roles we are handling, please contact David Von Dadelszen in complete confidence.
Jameson Legal acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.
Please note: Where a level of experience, such as 'PQE', is indicated, please note that this is a guideline only and represents the amount of time we would usually expect a candidate to accumulate the requisite level of experience. This does not preclude applications from candidates with more or less experience
To view a list of other current job opportunities, please visit