Residential Property Lawyer
A respected firm in Hertfordshire is looking for an experienced Residential Property Lawyer to join their team.
About the Role
The Residential Property Lawyer will be joining a residential conveyancing department which has a strong reputation for providing high quality legal advice to both vendors and purchasers.
You will be advising a broad range of clients on freehold and leasehold matters to include:
- New build
The Residential Property Solicitor will ideally have:
- Experience covering the full cycle of freehold and leasehold residential property matters
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- The ability to supervise paralegals
- A strong attention to detail
- The ability to provide a first rate client service
- Competitive Salary
- Permanent contract, full time basis
- High quality work
- Very reputable firm
To be considered for this exciting Residential Property Lawyer role in Hertfordshire, please don’t hesitate to apply with your CV as soon as possible.
Apply for Residential Property Lawyer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly