Banking Associate, Birmingham
- Global firm with strong banking and finance expertise
- Banking practice rated tier 2 by the Legal 500
- You will work within a well balanced team on a varied banking and finance caseload
-You will work on a wide range of finance transactions including debt finance, acquisition finance, M&A, private equity, project finance, real estate finance, leveraged finance, and corporate lending.
- The work will be and even split acting for both lender and borrower.
- The team have expertise across a broad range of banking matters to include real estate finance, leveraged finance, project finance, asset based lending.
-Banking Solicitor 1-5PQE+
-Experience with a national or international firm
-Competitive salary & benefits package
-High quality work
-Ongoing training and development
-Agile working environment
If you're interested in this role, please apply now or forward an up-to-date copy of your CV
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.