Digital & Privacy Counsel
International Retailer is searching for a Digital and Privacy Counsel to join their growing team in Central London. The working pattern of the Company follows a hybrid working model.
- Playing a key role in guiding the Groups digital, technology and privacy strategy.
- Advise the company in relation to digital and online compliance, technology and e-commerce.
- Advise on and develop the many digital platforms which the company do business (including internet, mobile, tablets etc)
- Assist with GDPR (negotiating data processing agreements with suppliers and dealing with data subject requests)
- Keep internal teams up to date with changes in national data protection laws globally.
- Qualified lawyer (UK/European)
- Minimum 1 year PQE
- Strong commercial experience (ideally gained in-house)
- Experience advising on GDPR.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
At LAW Absolute we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to every candidate individually.
If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has not been successful and your details have not been retained. LAW Absolute acts as an employment business for temporary recruitment and as an employment agency for fixed term contract and permanent recruitment.