Employment Senior Associate / Salaried Partner
Employment Senior Associate / Salaried Partner - Dublin
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced employment solicitor to join this impressive Top Tier firm in Dublin.
This top tier practice is looking for an experienced employment solicitor to manage a broad range of high value and complex employment matters on behalf of an impressive spectrum of clients, from start-up operations right through to major global brands.
- Take up a senior role within a well established employment team, where there is room at the top as you progress
- Get involved in some fantastic national and international employment work, covering everything from equal pay and discrimination to global restructures and major change management processes, protecting the business interests of clients both at home and abroad
- Have the opportunity to take a leading role in client relationships
- Help to mentor and develop more junior solicitors in the team
- Get involved with and contribute to the business development initiatives in the department
- Join a stable, partner-led team and be an important part of the ongoing expansion
- Top of the market salary bandings and bonus structure
- Excellent progression pathway
- Fantastic quality work
- Friendly and approachable team
- Flexible and agile working options - hybrid working policy now in place
- You will be a Senior Associate level (or equivalent) or Salaried Partner level (or equivalent) Employment Solicitor with upwards of 6PQE who has solid technical expertise and the ability to confidently advise senior level clients
- You will be keen to progress in your career
- You will have a track record of leading on substantial contentious and non-contentious respondent employment matters
- Ideally you will have experience of working across jurisdictions and advising international clients
If this Employment Senior Associate / Salaried Partner opportunity in Dublin appeals and you'd like to find out more, please get in touch. To apply, please send your up to date CV and we can arrange a call.