Private Client Partner
As part of their innovative growth plan, this entrepreneurial firm are looking for a Private Client Partner to inspire their award-winning department and maximise their recent successes.
This leading regional firm have reinforced their status as a Northern heavyweight through their innovative and results-driven approach. In particular, they are highly regarded in the Legal 500 and have achieved numerous awards within the region.
Offering an excellent work/life balance and flexibility, this firm truly know what it means to put their employees at the heart of what they do. This is reflected in the sheer number of home-grown partners located across their offices - a result of effectively nurturing and developing legal talent throughout all levels.
It is clear that their notable strength, entrepreneurial organisation and ever-growing presence have earned them a seat to compete in the market amongst national and international practices.
- This is a standout opportunity for a Private Client Partner to join the firm's vibrant office in Manchester, with hybrid working in place
- The close-knit team is made up of specialists who advise a range of families, business owners, entrepreneurs & HNW individuals on a broad spectrum of private client matters
- As such, you will manage a diverse caseload, including all aspects of wills, estate planning, trusts, LPAs, probate and asset protection
- As a partner, you will also lead the development of the department, supervising the progress of the junior members and liaising with other seniors on growth projects and team management
The Ideal Candidate:
- A well-established Private Client Solicitor with a minimum of 8 years PQE
- Strong business development capabilities
- First-class communication and an entrepreneurial flair
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a truly enriching opportunity for a Private Client Partner to join the firm's dynamic office in Manchester.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.