This Top 100 Firm offer a unique platform to showcase your Employment potential at the highest level, with incremental support on your journey towards admirable recognition in the field.
With a network of offices across the UK, this forward-thinking Top 100 firm have become a real national powerhouse in the legal industry. In fact, they are frequently commended for their avant-garde approach, receiving numerous departmental accolades and Legal 500 Top Tier rankings across the board.
Yet, it's their investment in employees which set this firm apart from the rest. With a unique growth plan in place, this firm are experts at nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels. What's more, they take pride in a lack of barriers between departments and rankings, making for a collaborative and cordial legal community.
The impressive client base also reflects the firm's stature; you will advise a diverse range of start-ups through to FTSE 250 companies, with access to a global network. This further facilitates a challenging yet rewarding working lifestyle, sure to make every day unique.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for an Employment Associate to join the firm's L500 department in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- The Employment team, headed up by leading individuals and rising stars, act on a full spectrum of matters - the broad diet of work facilitates a wide client base of national heavyweight corporates and public sector organisations across industries such as retail, education, sports, energy and transport
- As such, you will have a diverse caseload covering both contentious and non-contentious employment matters, including cross-border reorganisations, corporate transactions, disciplinary proceedings, tribunal claims and shareholder disputes
- As an Associate, you will also be closely mentored with a high degree of investment as you develop into a well-established Employment Associate, with strong prospects to progress in the coming years
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Employment Solicitor with 1-5 years PQE
- Well-organised and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for an Employment Associate to join the firm's dynamic office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.