This firm champions diversity, inclusivity and flexibility, allowing it to build a culture of collaboration and innovation that stands them out from the crowd. You will be encouraged and supported to progress your career and be a part of an exciting journey as the firm continues to expand.
- This Top 50 national law firm has an undeniably reputation and houses some of the UK's most talented lawyers, evidenced by their abundance of individual and firm rankings in the legal directories.
- Known for investing in its Lawyers, you can expect support to develop your ability to a high level and carve out a successful, long-term career with the firm.
- You will join a highly regarded, Legal 500 ranked Commercial team in the firm's Leeds office.
- Working alongside a range of public and private clients, you will advise on a variety of matters, including commercial contracts, IT, IP, and data protection. From providing day to day support to leading on major projects, this role offers an abundance of variety and complexity that will allow you to develop your all-round ability to a high level.
- As a key member of the team, you will be actively involved in the team's long-term growth. You can also expect a high level of client contact and influence in strategic decision making, allowing you to develop the requisite skills needed to take the step into partnership.
- You will receive an attractive package, flexibility and work/life balance, and a clear route to partnership.
- As a guide, this role would suit a Commercial Lawyer with 3+ PQE
- Experience advising on commercial contracts, IT agreements, IP, data protection, etc.
- Comfortable dealing with clients and building relationships
- Able to motivate, supervise and delegate work to junior lawyers
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.