Our client, a leading multinational law firm are looking for a Corporate/Commercial lawyer to go on secondment to one of their key clients, a global mining company. The role is to start as soon as possible for a period of 6 months.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain exposure working with a variety of teams across the various commodity marketing teams to provide support on the execution of third-party sourcing and origination deals.
- Running deals from start to finish – helping scoping, budget, liaising with external counsel and supporting the full transaction
- Gained experience in a leading role on cross-border project finance transactions, preferably in mining/commodities
- Broad understanding of key legal issues in international trade
- Gained corporate M&A experience
- Knowledge in a major international or regional law firm or as an in-house lawyer in a multinational
- ASAP start
- 6 month assignment
- Remote working role
- Candidate must be 5 years PQE+
If you are interested in applying for this position, or know anyone who may be, please do not hesitate to get in touch with Marnie Andrews on or
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates. All salaries and PQE ranges stated serve only as a guide and all applicants will be considered on their individual merits.