We are currently working with a full service, London law firm with a renowned property department to source them a transactional property lawyer with a working knowledge in Residential & Commercial property and property finance.
- The firm has a rich history which spans over 100 years. Having started as litigation specialists, they've grown to become a full service offering.
- Ranked in the legal directories for their work in property.
- Boast over 100 fee earners in their London office.
- Manage a varied caseload to include residential and commercial property transactions, and property financing.
- Proactively seek business development opportunities and build relationships with clients and potential clients.
- Assist supervising partner/s where required.
- Be NQ to 4PQE.
- Previous experience of working in a property department.
- Have previous commercial and residential conveyancing experience.
- Have working knowledge of property finance work.
- Have previous landlord and tenant experience.
If you're interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Cameron Milton for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful.