In-House Banking, Commercial or Regulatory Litigator - Financial Services
Our client, a major national financial institution, are looking to hire a talented litigator to join their team to work on a variety of disputes and investigations. Ideally, they are looking for a lawyer with experience in banking, securities, commercial or regulatory litigations.
- To work on any disputes that the firm faces, working closely with external counsel to form case strategy, work on disclosure and discovery processes, and then prepare cases.
- Work on ongoing litigation risk mitigation.
- Typically, the kinds of disputes include commercial & general corporate litigations, banking litigations, securities & shareholder litigations, and regulatory investigations & enforcement actions.
- Litigation & disputes experience is essential, ideally you will have experience working on disputes involving financial services firms and similarly regulated bodies.
- Must have some experience dealing with regulators - ideally the FCA or FOS, but any US or EU regulators are also useful.
- Must be very organised and incredibly detail orientated.
This is a contract role working the length of a project, we anticipate it lasting between 9 and 12 months.