Looking to springboard your Corporate career to the top level? This award-winning L500 Corporate department offer the platform to take ownership of some of the most high-profile matters in the UK, putting you years ahead of your PQE.
Homing offices all across the UK, this Top 50 firm are widely recognised as a leading national player. Their superior reputation is regularly acknowledged by the Legal 500, ranking highly across numerous practice areas in the North West and Yorkshire.
Yet, it's their investment in employees which set this firm apart from the rest. With a unique growth plan in place, this firm are experts at nurturing and developing talent throughout all levels. The sheer number of home-grown partners across the offices provides insight into the success that their investment plays, secured by achieving 'Leading Legal Employer' status in the recent annual awards event.
This investment has provided for the resources and infrastructure to deal with a diverse and complex range of legal needs. The client base, as a result, is reflective of this stature. You will be representing a wide range of clients, from national household names to public bodies, making for a challenging yet rewarding working lifestyle.
- This is a standout opportunity for a Corporate Associate to join the firm's L500 department in Newcastle, with hybrid working in place
- To align with the firm's amiable ethos, you will be a motivated, commercially astute individual, keen to work as part of a team within the national corporate department
- You will have a diverse caseload, including drafting, reviewing and negotiating a variety of transactional and corporate documents; complex M&A work; management buy-outs and buy-ins; private equity funds; corporate restructuring; joint ventures and shareholder agreements; corporate governance
- Your client base will feature a broad range of well-known clients, including owner-managed businesses, private and public companies, LLPs & partnerships, public sector bodies and HNW individuals
- As an Associate, you will also assist the more junior members of the Corporate team and liaise with the senior members to support the development of the department
- You will find that this opportunity comes with a high level of career investment and progression; you can take advantage of the firm's global reach, enabling you to skyrocket your career to the very top level
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Corporate Solicitor with 3 to 6 years PQE
- Well-organised and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a highly progressive opportunity for a Corporate Associate to join the firm's vibrant office in Newcastle.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.