Personal Injury Solicitor
Salary: £35-55k dependant on experience
Collins Solicitors has built a reputation for being one of the leading specialists in Civil Litigation in the UK and pushing the legal boundaries in Personal Injury Law.
Your new role
The Department has been involved in a number of high profile cases over the years and awarded Top Tier status by The Legal 500 for the last 8 years. The Head of the Department Des Collins was been twice named as a Hot 100 lawyer.
We are presently instructed by 1,400 clients in connection with the Infected Blood Inquiry and this Solicitor role offers a unique opportunity to become involved in one of the largest Public Inquiries ever held, as well as a varied caseload of other personal injury and clinical negligence cases.
We are happy to consider office based or hybrid working, however a degree of office presence will be required.
What you’ll bring to the team
- A Solicitor or Chartered Legal Executive with ideally 4 years+ PQE with experience within Personal Injury (however we will look at all experience as this is merely a guide)
- Can demonstrate a track record of having successfully settled cases as well as taken cases through to trial
- Comfortable delegating work to support staff
- Commercially astute
- Proactive in developing the work of the department
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to show empathy but remain professionally detached
- We are looking to speak with qualified solicitors who demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
- Objective and professional in their dealings with clients
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload
- Thorough and methodical in their work with good attention to detail
- Self-motivated, confident and keen to succeed
- Computer literate (working knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel)
Please apply below for your chance to be considered for this exceptional Solicitor opportunity in Watford.
Collins Solicitors is a signatory of the Law Society’s Diversity and Inclusion Charter