Legal Secretary - Property
Our client is a renowned London law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy Property team to provide a polished support service to their Senior partners for their offices in London.
You will be supporting both the Commercial and Residential Property teams, so you will therefore require experience in both Commercial and Residential Property.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £32,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position and they are operating a hybrid working pattern where you will be expected to be in their office for 3 days a week, 2 days from home.
Your responsibilities as a Legal Secretary will include:
- Opening new matters on their case management system and dealing with AML & KYC requirements
- Preparing correspondence and documents through digital dictation and word processing,
- Organising, and filing documents
- Carrying out conveyancing searches
- Preparing and submitting applications to the Land Registry and dealing with post completion matters
- Preparing financial statements and invoices
- Diary management
- General administration
Requirements as a Legal Secretary include:
- Previous Legal Secretary experience gained in both Commercial and Residential Property
- Proven experience within a similar secretarial role
- Minimum typing speed of 65wpm
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work
Apply for Legal Secretary - Property
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly