Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit a Recruitment Advisor to join their incredibly busy recruitment team in London.
This role will very much focus on Business Services recruitment only where you will be recruiting for a number of support functions including Secretarial, Marketing, IT, Finance, Compliance, Facilities etc. You will also occasionally look after paralegal recruitment when required.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £45,000 + Benefits. This role is a 12 Month FTC. You will be working in their office for 3 days a week, 2 from home (flexibility required).
This is a great Recruitment Advisor opportunity to join one of London’s most prestigious law firms!
Your responsibilities as a Recruitment Advisor:
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment processes for lateral hires across the Business Support and Legal teams
- Coordination and management of recruitment processes and attraction via internal referral scheme, firm website, LinkedIn and recruitment agents in particular
- Working alongside the Recruitment Manager, ensuring a collaborative and consistent approach within the recruitment function
- Work with hiring managers to identify skill sets; where required, test validity and comprehensiveness of job descriptions
- Conduct initial screening and review CVs for suitability
- Holding competency-based interviews
- Advise on selection tools (including online testing and case studies)
- Alongside HR Co-ordinator ownership of interview scheduling process
- Acting as the main point of contact for all external recruitment agencies
- Develop and maintain agency relationships with legal recruitment agencies
- Attend agency events and briefings throughout the year
- Briefing agencies via email/telephone on vacancies as they arise
- Providing feedback to agencies and direct candidates
Requirements as a Recruitment Advisor:
- Experience of working in a recruitment function ideally within the legal sector or other professional services firm
- Previous experience of conducting interviews is essential
- Excellent administration, organisational and prioritisation skills with ability to manage time efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Competent on all MS Office packages
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to pick up new systems and procedures quickly
Apply for Recruitment Advisor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly