Legal Training Coordinator
Our client is a prestigious Global law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal Training Coordinator to join their expanding knowledge team in Birmingham.
The Knowledge team designs, organises and (often) delivers practice-specific legal training programmes and sessions for the firm’s lawyers globally.
The Legal Training Coordinator will provide general administrative support for the Legal Training Manager and will also support the wider Knowledge Lawyers (KLs) in the practice group with legal training administrative needs.
The standard hours are 9.00am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is highly competitive + Benefits. This role is a permanent position and the client are currently using a hybrid working approach.
This is a fantastic Legal Training Coordinator opportunity to join a prestigious law firm!
Your responsibilities as a Legal Training Coordinator will include:
- Support the Legal Training Manager with the development and execution of training
- Provide coordination and administrative support for practice-specific programmes and sessions
- Secure dates with programme speakers, send programme invitations and reminders
- For virtual programmes, assist with access to the relevant technology platform
- For in-person programmes, coordinate logistics with audio-visual, conference room scheduling
- Distribute programme materials and create programme evaluations
- Develop and manage access to the materials and edited recordings from the legal training sessions
- Assist the Legal Training Manger with external vendor contracts
- Assist the KLs with legal training administrative needs
- Managing and continuously improving administrative legal training processes
Requirements as a Legal Training Coordinator will include:
- 2 years of experience of working in a knowledge, legal training or learning and development team
- Previous experience of working within a law firm or professional services environment preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with the English language
- Excellent computer skills (competent in Outlook, Excel and Word)
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work