Real Estate Lawyer (Asset Management)
Real Estate Associate/ Senior Associate (Asset Management)
National Bristol based firm are seeking to recruit an experienced and motivated Real Estate Associate or Senior Associate (3 + years PQE) to join their growing Asset Management team. Based from either Southampton or Bristol with a blend of home and office working available to you, this is an excellent opportunity to work directly with a highly regarded Partner and her team on a variety of high value, high profile landlord and tenant matters.
Working with an impressive client list of national retailers and other large regional businesses, the team has developed a strong reputation for landlord and tenant work across the retail sector, providing support with acquisition and estate management strategies. They have recently forged a new co-counsel relationship with a leading London firm, and as a result of this are seeking an experienced lawyer to support transactional due diligence and management work (landlord side).
As an experienced Real Estate Lawyer you will:
- be involved in all aspects of asset management, from advising clients on acquiring, managing and disposing of real estate to helping them plan for the future
- be confident working closely with clients of varying sizes to support them with their asset management requirements, whether in the retail or another sector
- be accustomed to asking good questions in order to understand and better align yourself to the needs of each client
- be able to work independently and enjoy responsibility and direct communication with key client contacts
- be required to work seamlessly with co-counsel partners, with a full focus on the needs of their client and the property portfolio assets they hold
- 3+ years PQE
- Strong reputation within landlord and tenant work
- Have previous asset management experience gained from reputable regional or national firm
- Be a strong collaborator and keen to involve and engage with colleagues in order to ensure the client receives the best possible service
- Possess strong communication skills, have excellent attention to detail and be able to organise yourself effectively to meet deadlines as needed
As part of an ambitious and enthusiastic team, the firm will support you to engage in or lead a range of business development opportunities in order to continue developing your profile and progressing your career over time.
You can also expect a leading South West salary, full benefits and a generous bonus package.
If this job isn't quite right, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career. For a full list of jobs you can also visit the BCL job search page. BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.