Employment Solicitor - Senior Associate/Legal Director
Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director (8+ PQE) - International firm - Birmingham
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director to join a very highly regarded international firm with a supportive team environment. As an Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director in this team you will enjoy high quality work, excellent career progression prospects, a highly competitive salary, bonus and comprehensive benefits package. This opportunity is offered on a full time, permanent basis or otherwise four days a week. The position also offers good levels of flexibility in terms of how you work.
This is an opportunity to join a leading employment team at a senior level where you will have excellent future progression prospects towards partnership.
The successful Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director will:
· Provide day to day support to HR teams
· Undertake project work on restructurings, redundancies and TUPE
· Undertake employment tribunal litigation
· Act on executive severance pay/settlement agreements
· Provide corporate transactional support
· Draft and advise on policies and procedures
· Be involved in the supervising of junior team
· Be involved in marketing and business development
· Act primarily for employers in the private sector (with only a small amount of public sector work).
· Act on a small amount of work for employees, this would generally relate to senior executives on entry to or exit from a role.
The ideal Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director will have:
* 8 years' PQE + in employment law.
* Excellent inter-personal skills and proven experience in managing and developing client relationships.
* Business immigration experience would be an added bonus as would experience in data protection and financial services (not essential).
The successful senior employment lawyer will be rewarded with:
* Excellent salary
* Comprehensive benefits package
* Due to the structure of this team, you will enjoy quick career progression and have a genuine opportunity to move up the ranks quickly.
To be considered for this Employment Senior Associate/Legal Director vacancy, apply here with an up to date copy of your CV or contact Donna Jones at BCL Legal for further information.
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.