Banking and Finance Associate
Here at Interlink talent Solutions, one of our top highly ranked, Legal 500 recognised clients are currently looking to recruit a Birmingham based Solicitor to join their Banking team.
They advise a broad range of funders and borrowers on a wide variety of financing transactions. They act for all the UK clearing banks, several other European and investment banks, independent financiers, and investment funds on all types of facilities from acquisition finance, leveraged finance and real estate finance to asset-based lending, securitisation and debt capital markets. They also act for many borrowers, from listed companies to small enterprises, on their financings.
What you will need…
- Qualified Solicitor in England Wales with at least 2 years PQE
- The ideal candidate must have some banking (or if not, corporate) experience.
- Ideally you will have gained experience in either a leading national or City firm. Candidates must be technically strong but equally important, commercially aware, and enthusiastic about business development.
- You will be a team player with a strong client focussed approach and excellent communication and organisational skills.
- A willingness to work across a variety of the banking specialism, and with a number of different partners, is a must.
In return the candidate will receive…
- Unrivalled exposure to a range of exciting and challenging finance work.
- A competitive salary with excellent bonus structure
- The very best national and international work.
- Early responsibility and opportunities to develop client relationships.
- Genuine long-term career prospects supported through training and development programmes.
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Siobhan Murray for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful