IP Trademark Assistant
Top US law firm is now looking to hire an IP Trademark Assistant to join their busy Intellectual Property department in London. This role will be working very closely with the Trademark Prosecution Coordinator.
The IP Trademark Assistant will support the Intellectual Property team by being responsible for a variety of tasks.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £50,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position, and they are currently operating a hybrid working pattern – 3 days in the office, 2 from home.
Your responsibilities as an IP Trademark Assistant:
- Monitors, reviews, and extracts information from trademark offices, local counsel, staff, and clients globally for entry into the docketing database
- Identifies and communicates pertinent deadlines to lawyers and paralegals on a daily basis
- Works with our lawyers and paralegals to ensure all deadlines are satisfied by assessing correspondence and proof of filings
- Programs, runs, prints, and distributes docket reports to lawyers and staff
- Assists with the intake of new trademark portfolios
- Perform other duties as assigned
Requirements as an IP Trademark Assistant:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- A minimum of two years of trademark administration experience
- Domestic and international trademark administration experience preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of trademark docketing systems
- Strong organisational skills, attention to detail, the ability to balance multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and the ability to manage confidential information with discretion.
- Excellent written / verbal communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, and the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Strong proofreading skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Flexibility to work overtime is required