Real Estate Associate
This innovative, heavy-hitting firm attracts high-quality work due to their dynamic, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking approach. They have been internationally recognised for their exceptional client service, commercial awareness, and expertise. This success has seen them achieve record growth over the past five years making now a very exciting time to join them on their journey and drive to further grow.
You will join a highly respected, Top 100 law firm that is continually evolving and growing. The firm has established an exceptional reputation amongst clients and peers that ensures they attract a high calibre of clients, including global corporations, PLCs, and household names.
The firm is well-known for investing in its employees, and you can expect to have ample opportunity to develop your skills. They have an award-winning L&D programme, and you will be surrounded by talented individuals who are well-known throughout the market.
The firm is at the forefront of legal innovation, and you will be part of a dynamic team of lawyers that challenge the traditional law firm service.
The firm are looking for a Real Estate Associate to join them in their award-winning department within their Leeds office.
- You will work as part of a highly ranked legal 500 team. The team is busy and has had an influx of new work, making now an exciting time to join.
- The firm's national Real Estate team advises on all aspects of the commercial property life-cycle, from acquisition and development through to asset management and disposal - and all in between.
- Acting for household name clients, this role will give you the opportunity to build up your own caseload as well as working closely alongside industry leaders in the national team on a larger scale, give you exposure to some of the highest-level real estate work in the market.
- You will be given ample investment from the firm in order to further progress your professional development, meaning growth prospects are in abundance.
- You will be a Real Estate Associate with 2 years PQE
- The ability to confidentially manage your own caseload of high calibre work and clients
- You will be commercially minded and enjoy business development and marketing
- You will have a meticulous eye for detail
- Salary is competitive around market rate, which will be dependent on experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and bonus scheme.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.