An international firm is looking for a Plot Conveyancer to join their well-regarded team, based in Birmingham.
They are committed to delivering client service excellence, and are known for their commercial awareness and industry knowledge. They act for clients across the UK, Europe, Middle East, Africa, Asia and the US.
The firm is looking for an experienced plot conveyancer to join the team, managing their own plot conveyancing caseload from initial instruction through to post-completion with administrative and technical support. As a plot conveyancer in the team, you will also have the opportunity to be involved with part exchange and resale transactions. You will be working with highly regarded clients, including many of the top 10 housebuilders.
- You will have at least 12 months of experience in a plot sales role
- You will have experience of managing your own caseload
- You will have strong client care skills
- You will ideally have completed a CLC or CILEX qualification
- Highly competitive salary
- Great benefits
- Hybrid working
- Career progression
- Fantastic opportunity with international firm
If you are interested in this role and you have the pre-requisite experience, please send your up-to-date CV
BCL Legal is an equal opportunities employer.