Managing Associate - Banking & Finance
This innovative, heavy-hitting firm attracts high-quality work due to their dynamic, entrepreneurial and forward-thinking approach. They have been internationally recognised for their exceptional client service, commercial awareness, and expertise. This success has seen them achieve record growth over the past five years making now a very exciting time to join them on their journey and drive to further grow.
You will join a highly respected, Top 50 law firm that is continually evolving and growing. The firm has established an exceptional reputation amongst clients and peers that ensures they attract a high calibre of clients, including global corporations, PLCs, and household names.
The firm is well-known for investing in its employees, and you can expect to have ample opportunity to develop your skills. They have an award-winning L&D programme, and you will be surrounded by talented individuals who are well-known throughout the market.
The firm is at the forefront of legal innovation, and you will be part of a dynamic team of lawyers that challenge the traditional law firm service.
- The firm are looking for a Banking & Finance Managing Associate to join their buzzing Manchester office in the heart of the City.
- You will join a top tier department and be surrounded by L500 recognised lawyers and industry heavyweights.
- The department boasts a diverse client base including international & private banks, professional advisers, accountants and developers.
- You will work and advise on a range of matters to include asset-based lending, real estate finance, acquisition finance, project finance, equity investment and corporate debt.
- This opportunity comes with excellent prospects for progression as it is a developing role to support the firm's growing caseload; senior positions at the firm are well within reach for the right candidate.
- You will ideally be a Banking & Finance Solicitor with a minimum of 6 years PQE (there is no upper limit in terms of PQE)
- The ability to confidentially manage your own caseload of high calibre work and clients
- You will be commercially minded and enjoy business development and marketing
- You will have a meticulous eye for detail
- Salary is competitive around market rate, which will be dependent on experience, on offer is an excellent benefits package and bonus scheme
This opportunity for a Banking and Finance Managing Associate to join a substantial and dynamic firm in central Manchester is one not to be missed, with excellent career progression on offer.
Apply now for immediate consideration or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.