Looking to springboard your Employment career to the top level? Join this award-winning Top 40 firm and gain crucial exposure to some of the most prominent Employment matters in the North, placing you years ahead of your PQE.
With a network of offices across the nation, this leading UK law firm has established itself as a regular award winner. And after earning 'Legal Employer of the Year' status, it's safe to say they are no amateur when it comes to demonstrating superior legal quality.
Despite their size, this firm boasts a truly people-focused approach. You'd only need to count the increasing number of home-grown Partners to realise that they have a reputation for nurturing and developing legal talent throughout the industry. What's more, the firm takes pride in a lack of barriers between departments and rankings, catering for a collaborative and cordial legal community.
The impressive client base also reflects the firm's stature; you will advise a diverse range of start-ups through FTSE 250 companies, with access to a global network. This further facilitates a challenging yet rewarding working lifestyle, sure to make every day unique.
- This is a highly progressive opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join the firm's dynamic office in Leeds, with hybrid working in place
- The firm isn't looking for just a cog in the wheel - you will be an enthusiastic individual, keen to absorb all facets of employment work and develop your abilities to the highest standard
- You will have a diverse respondent caseload, including unfair dismissal claims, multi-party discrimination claims, TUPE transfers, tribunal cases, settlement agreements, contractual issues and large-scale restructuring work
- You will work with a wide variety of employers, including large corporates and regional SMEs across numerous industries such as retail, healthcare, leisure and technology
- Notably, as a junior solicitor, you will have the opportunity to work closely alongside the national head of department and manage your own advocacy, placing you in the best position to swiftly develop as an employment specialist
The Ideal Candidate:
- A qualified Solicitor from NQ to 3 years PQE
- Ideally completed a seat in Employment
- Well-organised and proactive
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Competitive salary above the market rate
- Hybrid working - 2/3 day working week split
- Extensive benefits package
This is a standout opportunity for an Employment Solicitor to join the firm's vibrant office in Leeds.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.