Residential Property Partner
This Top Tier Legal 500 firm has a rich heritage and provides a full service offering to a range of national and international clients. The firm has a reputation for the quality of work it handles and the working environment that they offer is first class.
They are now seeking an experienced individual to head up its flourishing Residential Property department.
Located in the City of London, this practice puts Residential Property at the heart of everything they do, and as a result, they continuously punch above their weight and compete against the Top 100 firms.
They have unequalled experience and knowledge for a firm of its size. This has enabled them to flourish, and now they have ambitious growth planned over the next 24 months, making now an exciting time to join; a large majority of their recent hires have been recognised in the Legal 500 or are Chambers ranked.
They are now seeking a Residential Property Partner to head up its industry-leading team.
This is an excellent opportunity to work alongside leading Legal 500 partners, Associates and an incredibly professional support team; this prospect not only gives you an unrivalled level of exposure but is also a potential springboard to equity. A following would be advantageous but not critical.
The quality of work is of the highest standard and will cover a broad range of matters, including; freehold and leasehold sales and purchases, remortgages, transfers of equity and more. This will be a hands-on role in working with high-end estate agents and having a real variety of work.
Requirements & Salary
- You will be a Residential Property Partner with 5+ relevant years of PQE
- You will be a dynamic and personable individual
- You will have strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team
- You will enjoy working in a client-facing position and be able to develop rapport
- Experience in training or mentoring juniors is advantageous
- Salary is competitive, negotiable and dependent upon your level of experience. They are looking for long-term hires and pay well for the right candidate.
This is a standout opportunity for a Residential Property Partner to join a high-quality and growing City firm with strong career prospects.
Apply now for immediate consideration.