Legal PA - Litigation
Our client is a prestigious London law firm – they are now looking to recruit an experienced Legal PA to provide support to a newly promoted partner in Property Litigation and a partner in Construction.
They are looking for candidates with experience in Property Litigation, Commercial Litigation, or Construction ideally.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £42,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position. They are operating a hybrid working pattern where you will be expected to be in their office for 3 days a week, 2 days from home.
This is fantastic Legal PA opportunity to work for a highly prestigious London law firm!
Your responsibilities as a Legal PA within Property Litigation / Construction:
- Complex diary and travel management
- Diarising and supporting the monitoring of deadlines
- Arranging client entertainment and assisting with organisation of client seminars/conferences
- Preparation of agendas and meeting papers
- Responsibility for organising internal events (e.g., training sessions, social events)
- Drafting emails and letters on behalf of fee-earners
- Research into clients as instructed by fee-earners
- Coordinating the billing process on behalf of partners
- Supporting partners with creation of client presentation materials
- Supporting events in collaboration with Business Development
- Preparing pitch documents
- Liaising with the Marketing & Business Development team
Requirements as a Legal PA within Property Litigation / Construction:
- Previous Legal Secretary / PA experience gained within a Property Litigation, Commercial Litigation or Construction department
- Demonstrable level of experience supporting senior leadership within a Legal or Professional services environment
- Proven experience within a similar secretarial role
- Fast, accurate typing skills
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work