Contentious Private Client Solicitor
Contentious Private Client Solicitor, 1-3 Years PQE, Leeds – This is an exciting and rare opportunity for an ambitious Lawyer with contentious private client experience.
• Applications are sought from Contentious Private Client Solicitors with between 1-3 Years PQE.
• You will be responsible for managing your own caseload of Disputed Wills Trusts and Estates work, initially with appropriate supervision, training and guidance from the head of department.
• Experience of high value/complex disputes for high net worth individuals would be desirable
• You will be a progressive and personable individual with strong communication skills and the ability to work well within a team.
• The team has a diverse client base, working with the disadvantaged as well as sophisticated high net worth clients.
• An experienced support team is there to ensure all caseloads stay manageable.
• A competitive remuneration package is on offer to include, 28 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays, discounted gym membership, discounted dental scheme, cycle to work scheme and a great reward and recognition scheme.
eNL will never share your CV with a third party without your express permission. As part of our candidate care process, we aim to respond to all applications in 7 days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale, your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary level purely as a guide.
At eNL we value diversity and inclusion. We want to attract people at all levels and encourage applications from all suitably qualified candidates, whatever your ethnicity, religion, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or any other characteristics protected by law in the jurisdictions in which we operate.