Commercial Litigation Solicitor, 2 to 6 PQE
London, West End
Founded in 2004, The Khan Partnership LLP is a leading, London based, international specialist law firm designed for the 21st century world: dynamic, entrepreneurial, fast-moving. The firm works in partnership with its global corporate clients, ultra-high net worth private clients, governments and political figures, to provide insight, guidance and creative, commercially driven legal solutions. We are long ranked as a leading firm in independent legal guides the Legal 500, Chambers & Partners and Best Lawyers USA.
The Khan Partnership LLP has renowned expertise in UK and cross border commercial litigation, tax disputes and investigations, international arbitration and civil fraud / financial crime.
The firm has established an international reputation for providing discreet and bespoke advice and representation, excellent client service and high-quality work through an innovative and results focused approach. The firm’s lawyers are acknowledged experts in their fields and, in the last year, have had conduct of client matters valued at over £5bn.
As a consequence of expansion, the firm is seeking an exceptional Commercial Litigation Associate Solicitor to take a key role in, amongst other things, two new high-value and complex commercial litigation instructions; in both instances the matters involve client claims in excess of £100 million and multi-jurisdictional procedure. For this exciting role, the following characteristics are required:
- You will be a Commercial Litigation Solicitor with 2 - 6 years PQE;
- You will have demonstrable experience in complex, high value commercial litigation work, gained at a city, West End or national firm;
- You will have achieved exceptional academics, possess a detailed, methodical approach, a dynamic and innovative mentality, with strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both within a team and autonomously.
- You will be ambitious and motivated by achieving the best results for your clients.
Applicants inspired by the opportunity to demonstrate exceptional litigation ability and to be rewarded for that ability via career progression will be well suited to the firm and this role.
What’s on Offer:
- A competitive remuneration package, with bonus structure for work introduced to the firm;
- A merit driven and collegiate working environment within a close knit and collaborative team;
- Excellent promotion structure based on merit;
- A good work / life balance;
- Benefits including pension, private medical insurance and gym membership;
- Opportunity to develop your commercial litigation skills on high profile cases against leading national and international firms.
Please apply by uploading a brief cover letter and full CV