Private Client Solicitor
1 day left
- Full Time
Senior Private Client Solicitor | Chester | Up to £50,000
Join a dynamic law firm, based in Chester as their new Senior Private Client Solicitor; working as a part of a progressive and well-respected team, you will have the chance to enhance your legal career, heading up the Private Client department, on a salary of up to £50,000.
- A rare opportunity, this Senior Private Client Solicitor position offers the right candidate a chance to lead a department within a well-respected law firm.
- You’ll be working within a well-regarded firm with offices in Chester and London.
- In this role you will manage your own caseload of high-calibre private client work, including high value/complex probate work and tax and estate planning for individuals.
- You’ll also supervise junior colleagues and assist in developing and growing the department.
- You’ll be supported and encouraged by senior members of the firm in order to further your career.
To succeed in this Senior Private Client Solicitor position you will need to:
- Boast a depth of knowledge in a range of Private Client matters, such as Probate, Wills, Trusts, Tax, and Estate
- Demonstrate a first-class record of working in the Private Client sector
- Have 5 years PQE+ or equivalent
- Hold supervisory experience and STEP membership (desired)
- Rare Head of Department role
- £50,000 salary
Intrigued? Become an integral part of the team as the new Senior Private Client Solicitor; apply today.
Please note: our advertisements may use PQE levels purely as a guide, however, we would be happy to consider applications from all candidates who can demonstrate the skills needed to perform the role.
Apply for Private Client Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly