6 days left
- Full Time
Kennedys is looking for a Litigation Assistant to assist on defendant personal injury motor claims. This is an exciting opportunity to work on a high quality caseload for a variety of clients.
Kennedys' Chelmsford Liability team handle pre and post litigation work including small, large loss, fast and multi-track employers' and public liability claims. They also advise on motor liability matters involving road traffic incidents, catastrophic injury, occupational disease matters and complex liability issues across all sectors.
- Claims handling companies
- Self-insured companies
- Motor Liability - Defendant
- 0-2 years' with the relevant experience*
- Litigation experience of motor and recovery defence work
- Experience of assisting on large cases in a team environment
- Knowledge of the personal injury pre-action protocol
- Previous client contact
- Credit hire experience is desirable
- Experience of arbitration and negotiation.