Data Protection Senior Associate Lawyer 5PQE+
Amazing opening for a Data Protection Lawyer to join our client's award-winning group in London. Our client is seeking a senior associate of 5+ years' PQE to sit within the Data Protection Team which forms part of the wider Commercial group (which includes IP, Technology & Outsourcing, Competition and Data Protection). It is an exceptionally successful non-contentious group with market leading teams across the group.
The ideal candidate will:
- have at least 5 years' PQE (or above); Associate/Managing Associate Level
- be an excellent data/technical lawyer and have a pragmatic and commercial approach to advising on and resolving issues;
- have extensive experience in data protection law, including GDPR and PECR, across various sectors, and used to work on international projects;
- have experience of supervising junior lawyers, managing data protection projects and being the point of contact with clients;
- be a team player, motivated and keen to progress to more senior roles within the firm; and
- be ambitious and want to help grow the practice and take an active role in core initiatives in the firm.
- Travelling across offices is expected from time to time and the firm actively encourage flexible working. Ideally, you will be based in London for this role.
For further information please contact Toby Nash at Chase Portland today.
Apply for Data Protection Senior Associate Lawyer 5PQE+
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly