Up to 3 years’ post-qualification experience
Bristol based - Flexible
£55k to £65k
Are you a Solicitor looking for a new challenge that gives you progression within a global market leader? Looking for a company that wants to help further your career, as well as provide you with an exciting, inspiring place to work?
If your answer is ‘yes’ then you’re the kind of person we’re looking for!
Teleperformance is looking for a Solicitor with up to 3 years’ post-qualification experience to join its UK Legal team.
You will have a great opportunity to assist other team members with a wide range of legal work, before taking ownership of particular areas.
You should be available to work during normal business hour five days a week, although there is flexibility for a part-time role for the right candidate. The team operates a hybrid working model, and anticipates the successful candidate would be working from Teleperformance’s Head Office in Bristol one to two days per week, although again with flexibility for the right candidate.
The role will include:
- Engaging with internal stakeholders and external parties (typically customers and suppliers, as well as external lawyers)
- Drafting and reviewing commercial contracts and other legal documents
- Advising on a range of legal issues such as data privacy, IP, employment, competition, as well as disputes
- Building and managing contract templates
- Legal research
- Assisting other areas of the business with legal queries
- Developing and running legal training for other areas of the business
The Ideal Candidate
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and spoken English, with the ability to discuss legal concepts in plain English with non-lawyers
- Strong business acumen and commercial awareness
- Organised, with good time management skills
- Competent IT skills, especially familiar with Microsoft 365 tools, adapts to information systems quickly
- Team player Understands when to make decisions and when to seek guidance
Qualifications and Experience
- Qualified solicitor (England and Wales)
- The complexity of work will be suitable for NQ up to around 3 years’ PQE
- Experience as in-house legal counsel or on secondment would be ideal, private practice candidates will be considered
- Right to work in the UK
We are more than just a leading global outsourcing organisation. Teleperformance is a people company; we recognise happy people make happy customers. We are proud of the people culture we have developed in the UK, ensuring we engage at all levels. Our motto is “each interaction matters”, so offering the best to our customers and employees alike is at the heart of what we do.
Our Awards Cabinet
We’re not ones to brag, but since you asked... Teleperformance is Great Place to Work – CertifiedTM. Check out our stats here:
The Good Stuff
There are lots of reasons to be excited about joining Teleperformance – benefits and rewards include:
- 25 days’ annual leave plus bank holidays (plus an option to buy up to 5 additional days a year)
- Employer pension contributions
- Employer-funded life cover
- Access to a range of further benefits including cycle to work scheme, electric car leasing scheme, and childcare vouchers
- Access to a range of training to further your career development
Please send us a copy of your CV and cover letter and include details of your salary expectations. The last date for applications is 2 September 2022. The role is available for immediate start.
Apply for Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly