Professional Indemnity Associate 1PQE+
Providing expert legal advice to clients across an engaging mix of professional disciplines including Professional Indemnity, Financial Institutions, Directors and Officers, Cyber, Warranty and Indemnity, and Construction.
The team acts for all the main Insurance companies and Insureds in the supply chain. Our client deal with the full spectrum of Insurance work from Policy cover, recoveries, and strategic advice to Insurers.
As part of the London Construction PI team you will:
- Have responsibility for conducting litigation, including Pre-Action matters. Being able to conduct adjudications will be a significant advantage, as will the ability to draft submissions and to understand the intricacies of construction business;
- Have the opportunity to run and support High Court matters;
- Run or support the team with other forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution, such as mediation, therefore an understanding of alternative dispute resolution will be an advantage;
- Have the opportunity to liaise directly with experts and Counsel, therefore you will require the ability to understand and direct experts and Counsel;
- Have the opportunity to advise Insurers on policy coverage issues.
Our client is open minded about the qualification level of the candidates: they are most interested in what you can bring to the role and to the team. However, they are looking for a range of experience levels including a junior Solicitor or Associate and a more experienced Associate of 5 years+