Family Legal Director
Join this leading regional firm and be at the forefront of their L500-ranked Family department, with the platform to manage an array of high-value family matters for individuals, businesses & farms.
Boasting one of the largest practices in the North, this heavyweight regional, Legal 500 & Chambers-ranked firm are commercially aware, entrepreneurial in spirit and pragmatic in approach. They have built a strong reputation for providing high-quality, results-focused advice across all key commercial disciplines, placing them in fierce competition with their national counterparts.
Culturally, the firm promotes an open-door policy where access to senior members of staff is commonplace - junior lawyers regularly sit alongside Partners, ensuring that they don't just learn technical skills but also become equipped as strong business developers. This works intrinsically alongside the countless opportunities for progression on offer and no feeling of hitting a glass ceiling.
By having a culture that challenges the conventional law firm approach, they focus their energy on getting results for their clients whilst attracting and developing industry leaders. The relationship they build and nurture with their clients is of paramount importance, which is why many clients stay with the firm for decades. This mirrors the relationship with their staff, in turn offering competitive benefits, a work/life balance and hybrid & flexible working.
- This is a standout opportunity for a well-established Family Solicitor to join as Legal Director in Sheffield, with hybrid working in place
- Earning high accreditation in the Legal 500, the leading Family department boast a strong reputation in divorce & children's matters, with specialist knowledge in financial work involving businesses & farms
- As such, you will manage a diverse caseload, including cross-border children matters, extended family issues & adoption applications, divorce & abuse, and financial work
- As a Legal Director, you will participate in the ongoing development of junior team members and work with deal teams on larger transactions
- You will also receive generous investment from the firm to progress on a clear route to partnership
The Ideal Candidate:
- An experienced Family Solicitor with a minimum of 7 years PQE
- Clear understanding of relevant legal issues
- Highly meticulous & commercially focused
- Highly competitive salary & benefits package
- Flexible working
This is an enriching opportunity for a Family Legal Director to join the firm's dynamic office in Sheffield.
Apply now for immediate consideration, or feel free to give me a call for a confidential conversation.