7 days left
- Full Time
Title: Associate Solicitor
Role type: Full-time
Primary location: London (City)
Bonus: Competitive annual bonus structure
Benefits: Private Healthcare, Pension, Generous welfare scheme, Generous annual leave on a rising scale
About the firm
Giambrone & Partners is an international firm with offices in England, Italy, Spain, Portugal, France and Tunisia. The firm’s strength is in its comprehensive expertise regarding cross-border matters, both contentious and non-contentious together with its ability to draw together experienced cross-border teams providing exceptional proficiency both in legal knowledge and the capacity to appear before all levels of courts in various jurisdictions.
The firm has an ambitious expansion plan for the next five years and we are seeking an exceptional individual to join the team who can contribute to the firm’s growth.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Civil Litigator to join our London based team, on a full time and permanent basis.
The successful candidate will join a dynamic and exceptionally busy team which deals with international commercial and civil litigation, insolvency and property litigation predominantly.
The successful candidate will work alongside one of the Partners based in the London office.
The key responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing advice on commercial disputes: contractual disputes, tortious claims, disputed debt claims, disputed insolvency proceedings, loan disputes and claims arising from guarantees
- Providing advice on proceedings and appeals
- Representing national and international clients from different industries
- Advising on settlement negotiations, dealing with disclosure, researching intricate points of law
- Assisting with business development initiatives
- Providing a high-quality legal service to the firm’s clients
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Solicitor qualified to practise in England & Wales (3 to 5 PQE)
- Demonstrated experience working as a litigator
- Have excellent academic qualifications
- Have excellent commercial and technology awareness
- Display excellent writing and research skills
Firm Environment & Opportunity
- Excellent growth opportunity
- Dynamic and international environment
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance
- Friendly, sociable atmosphere
- Bonus potential
Apply for Associate Solicitor
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly