Insurance Litigation Solicitor
- Hays Specialist Recruitment Limited
- Northern Ireland, County Antrim, Belfast
- 03 Jan 2023
- 31 Jan 2023
- Patrick McDonald
- Job Title
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Insurance Litigation Solicitor | Major UK Leading Law Firm | Belfast, Hybrid Working | Competitive Salary
A rare opening within a highly sought-after, prestigious law firm for a new Insurance / Defence Litigation Solicitor to join their growing team in Belfast; this role offers the successful candidate the chance to further their legal career in the Insurance sector, working with and learning from the best.
As the new Insurance Litigation Solicitor you will:
- Have responsibility for developing and maintaining key and new client relationships, including attendance at appropriate client meetings.
- Be handling your own caseload across disease, motor, and fraud, including high value/complex/nominated cases with appropriate assistance and agreed performance metrics (chargeable hours and billing).
- Assist in increasing the profile of the firm in the Disease market (which may include the production of marketing information including articles/blogs, delivering training/seminars etc).
- Contribute to relevant contract tender submissions.
- Lead the development of key strategies to combat opponent behaviours.
- Qualified Solicitor with previous experience in litigated defendant insurance work, particularly industrial disease claims including hearing loss, HAVS, Mesothelioma, Plaques and Asbestosis claims and Dermatitis, Covid and Stress Claims.
- Defence of motor and fraud claims experience.
- An ability to prioritise workload & strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work with case management systems.
- EL/PL casualty case Experience.
- Strong communication skills.
- Identify pragmatic solutions to challenges.
- An excellent market salary, hybrid working and a fantastic package of benefits including Private Health Care are all on offer for you.
Take your career forward, reach out and apply for this Insurance Litigation Solicitor position via the portal below; we look forward to welcoming you onto the team.