- England, Greater Manchester, City Of Manchester
- £55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
- 04 Jan 2023
- 01 Feb 2023
- Tony Seymour
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts, Company / Commercial, Procurement
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Commercial Solicitor - Associate or Senior Associate - £55,000 +
Commercial Solicitor - Associate / Senior Associate - National
Commercial Associate / Senior Associate - National - Award-winning team looking to strengthen its commercial offering. Solicitors with strong procurement experience are encouraged to apply. The firm has recently won very high profile work from central government and is keen to grow the team.
- Job title: Commercial Solicitor (Associate or Senior Associate)
- Location: National
- Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
- Reports to: Partner
- Previous Experience: Our client is looking to recruit at two key levels: 1) Experienced solicitor of 3 PQE+ with strong procurement experience; 2) talented commercial solicitors of approx. 1 PQE+ with a keen interest in developing a career in public sector commercial work.
Impressive range of public sector clients
The Public Sector commercial team of this leading national firm advises an impressive range of clients from local and central government to well-known private sector organisations who operate in the public sector. The firm has garnered a reputation for handling some of the highest level 'big ticket' commercial project work. Recent examples include:
- advising central government on major outsourcing project worth in excess of £2bn - one of largest in history;
- procurement project involving 250 contracts worth around £650m;
- Major IT / tech infrastructure project as part of national review and overhaul of services.
Variety of challenging, impactful and far-reaching initiatives
Our client is embarking on a significant recruitment drive to strengthen the team and is keen to speak with talented commercial lawyers from approximately 2 PQE+. This is an area where our client expects significant growth having won a number of key tenders recently. Successful candidates will work on central and local government initiatives for a number of key Partners across the firm with the freedom to specialise and develop their career.
Details of benefits
The package on offer is excellent. Benefits include:
- Private medical insurance
- Medical health checks
- Life assurance
- Annual leave and Holiday purchase scheme
- Flexible / hybrid working
- suite of lifestyle benefits designed to enhance your package and be tailored to you
Nurturing the right culture is at the centre of how the team functions and is why the department has such a high retention rate. Colleagues are genuinely encouraged to bring their true selves to work.
There is a real commitment to inclusivity and generating a culture which revolves around people rather than billable hours and targets. This commitment is something which is also recognised by clients and is a significant part of the team's success.
If you are interested in finding out more, please don't hesitate to apply.