Real Estate Finance Associate
- Interlink Recruitment Limited
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Dependent on Experience
- 05 Jan 2023
- 02 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Residential Property / Conveyancing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Are you a junior looking for an exciting new opportunity? An elite US practice is searching for a Real Estate Finance Associate to join their London office.
- With a global team of real estate lawyers, they are one of the few law firms capable of transatlantic deal-making
- The Real Estate Practice has been involved in numerous landmark real estate finance, private equity, and development transactions
- The global team of real estate lawyers represent financial institutions, master servicers and special servicers, private equity funds, investors, REITs, and developers in a multitude of transactions with varied asset classes and industry groups
What do you need?
- Ideal candidate would have done just real estate finance for at least a year already
- Proven ability to take on responsibility and manage files, independently where appropriate
- Strong client focus and a commitment to service delivery
- Commercial awareness;
- Excellent Academics
Get in Touch:
If you are interested in this position, and you meet the requirements of the role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Alternatively, if you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please contact Daniel Harris for a confidential discussion.
Our advertisements use salary and experience as a guide only. Interlink Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer.
*Please Note: Due to the high volume of applications we are currently receiving we are unable to contact applicants who have been unsuccessful