- Larbey Evans Ltd
- Up to £27,000 + Benefits
- 05 Jan 2023
- 02 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Asset Finance, Banking, Capital Markets
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Our client is a prestigious London law firm - they are now looking to recruit a Client Administrator to join their Secretarial Services team in London.
This role is part of a central team of Client Administrators who are responsible for processing the firm’s required compliance and billing administration on client matters.
You must have some form of experience in either compliance or billing.
The standard hours are 9.30am to 5.30pm. The salary on offer is up to £27,000 + Benefits. This role is a permanent position. They are operating a hybrid working pattern where you will be expected to be in their office for 3 days a week, 2 days from home.
Responsibilities as a Client Administrator include:
- Running conflict checks
- Sending conflict check emails to relevant distribution group
- Support on case-related work, complete tasks for matters / files
- Produce first draft engagement letters and liaise with the matter Associate to ensure the letter is completed
- Responsible for the processing of bills
- Print WIP reports and billing guides for the team
- Liaise with the billing team on, producing the relevant documents and reports
- Print billing letters
- Liaise with relevant departments regarding billing, following up bills as necessary
- Assist with creating new clients and file opening
- Create and add client parties, scan certified AML, submit due diligence and complete compliance checklist
Requirements as a Client Administrator include:
- Recent relevant experience within a similar role - ideally gained from a law firm or professional services firm
- Experience in either Compliance or Billing
- Experience of drafting and amending legal documents
- Highly skilled on all MS Office applications
- Ability to be flexible to meet the demands of the work