Corporate M&A Lawyer, Impact Investor ( part time considered)
- Danos Associates
- London (Central), London (Greater)
- Dependent on experience
- 05 Jan 2023
- 02 Feb 2023
- Job Title
- In House Counsel
- Practice Area
- Corporate, Corporate Finance / M&A, Financial Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
An exciting opportunity for an 2-4 year PQE* M&A Lawyer to join the legal team of an impact investor. The role will be highly varied giving you the opportunity to work with a variety of stakeholders in a transactional and advisory capacity.
Please apply if you would be interested in this opportunity on a part time basis.
Working as part of the existing legal team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Providing transactional support and legal advice to the business on M&A transactions.
- Drafting and negotiation of a broad range of corporate transactional agreements, including SPAs, shareholders agreements etc;
- Drafting and negotiation of a broad range of commercial agreements, including terms of business, NDAs etc;
- Providing support on ad-hoc legal projects;
- Providing advice and insight into regulatory issues and any changes to the regulatory landscape in which the business operates.
- Liaising with external legal counsel when required.
- This role will be ideal for a 2-4 PQE* experience in a corporate M&A team of a leading law firm or in-house team
- Experience working on M&A transactions is essential
- Strong commercial acumen is essential
- Exceptional organisational and an ability to work pro-actively is essential.
*Candidates outside of the PQE bracket with the right experience will also be considered for the position