- Taylor Root
- England, London
- £75000 - £85000 per annum + plus bonus, negotiable
- 06 Jan 2023
- 03 Feb 2023
- Kourtney Luckett
- Job Title
- In House Counsel
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts, Company / Commercial, Corporate
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a mid-level lawyer to join the team of a well-respected education provider.
You will be joining a legal team of eight talented professionals reporting directly into the Legal Director. This is an exciting time to join this rapidly expanding education business as they are acquiring other global educational providers.
Your role will be largely focused on supporting external counsel with these acquisitions, but you'll also benefit from getting involved with company secretarial work and commercial contracting.
- assist with the integration of newly acquired businesses into the group
- support with due diligence review and assisting with completion documents
- provide advice on general company secretarial matters (particularly in relation to newly acquired businesses)
- support the wider business (in particular the Finance Team) to advise on commercial agreements with a corporate focus, such as shareholder agreements and finance agreements.
This role would best suit a mid-level corporate, or corporate-experienced, lawyer with roughly 3-5 PQE; applications from lawyers with more/less experience will be considered. Experience in-house, and within education would be appreciate but isn't essential.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.