- Birchrose Associates
- England, London
- £70000 - £90000 per annum
- 06 Jan 2023
- 03 Feb 2023
- Emily Donnell
- Job Title
- Practice Area
- Commercial Contracts, Construction
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Construction Solicitor to join a leading boutique commercial practice based in Central London.
Our client is a highly regarded practice and is led by some leading L500 recognised Senior Associates/Partners.
This ever-growing firm are seeking an experienced Construction Solicitor to work directly alongside their Managing Partner.
This is a brilliant opportunity to work for a leading commercial practice, proud to offer a more favourable work-life balance than some large City firms, without compromising on quality of work.
The role would suit a passionate Solicitor who is dedicated to their specialism with a strong track record of non-contentious construction work.
The successful candidate will handle a broad range of non-contentious matters on behalf of an impressive client base including developers, funders and high-net worth individuals.
The role will incorporate:
- Drafting both standard and bespoke construction contracts, agreements for lease, sale and purchase, collateral warranties, deeds and development agreements
- Analysing and interpreting DD information
- Reviewing and negotiating all variations of agreements, development funding and licenses to alter
- Advising on a variety of matters including funding arrangements, procurement route and a range of construction contracts
- Experience commensurate to that of 2 + years PQE
- Experience in JCT contracts, joint ventures, developments, property contracts, forward funding agreements.
- Experience in handling transactions with interaction between property owners, constructers and third parties.
- Can demonstrate a detailed working understanding of development agreements
- Competitive salary
- Discretionary bonus
- Private health insurance
- Flexible/hybrid working opportunity
- Great progression prospects
To be considered for this opportunity please contact Birchrose Associates for a confidential discussion.
Birchrose Associates, trading name of Huntress Search Ltd, acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
We practice a diverse and inclusive recruitment process that ensures equal opportunity for all we work with, irrespective of race, sexual orientation, mental or physical disability, age or gender. As an organisation, we encourage applications from all backgrounds and will ensure measures are met when required, to allow a fair process throughout.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.